If you are a GB WhatsApp user and want to take a backup of your data with the help of Google Drive, this article is for you to follow these steps and take your backup of GB WhatsApp to Google Drive.
- Open the GB WhatsApp and go to the menu section by tapping on the three horizontal dots in the top right corner of the GB WhatsApp home screen.
- Scroll down and click on the settings.
- Under the settings, the chat backup is available click on it.
- And there are different options where you can save your backup, but you select “Back up to Google Drive” and then choose your Google account for backup.
- Select the frequency of backup like daily, weekly monthly and also select your take up a network like Wi-Fi.
- After selecting these options, click on backup to start the backup process.
Note: Make sure you have a stable internet connection while you’re taking a backup, and it also recommends you not close your GP WhatsApp application.